ZOLDINE™ LH-2001 liquid hardener, when used together with ZOLDINE LH-1000 liquid hardener, is a rapid cure system for resorcinol-based wood bonding adhesives. It is designed to minimize the fuming and exposure concerns associated with paraformaldehyde, as well as expensive engineering controls that may be needed. ZOLDINE LH-2001 contains less than 0.1% free formaldehyde and can be easily pumped, poured and mixed with other ingredients. Use of ZOLDINE LH-2001, in combination with ZOLDINE LH-1000, is intended for applications where fast initial bond development is desired. Because this system advances so quickly, it can only be used where short pot life and assembly times are accommodated.
- Liquid Hardeners
- Form Low-viscosity liquid
- Active ingredient (%) 98
- Viscosity @ 25° C 5.2 mPa•s
- Freezing temperature 1°C
- pH @ 20°C 9.9
- Flash point (Tag closed cup) 79°C
*Values shown are typical properties and are not to be considered product specifications. Test methods available upon request.
- Low free formaldehyde (<0.1%), non-fuming
- Virtually no formaldehyde emission during adhesive preparation and use
- Easily pumped, poured, and mixed with other ingredients
- Pot life easily adjusted to meet application requirements
- Fast-cure properties may facilitate reduction of oven temperature and / or time
- Excellent adhesive performance
- Broadly registered for use in all major geographies
Need a sample? Questions? Contact us.
Fill out this form to contact our customer care team.