VOLTAN™ D is a specialty amino alcohol with a high base strength, which is less aggressive to metal. It is a multifunctional additive used in etching and stripping formulations for liquid-crystal display (LCD) manufacturing processes.
- Resistant Removal
- De-Fluxing Cleaning
- pCMP Cleaning
- IGBT Cleaning
- Neutral equivalent 93-97
- Water (max.) 5.8% by wt.
- Color (max.) 20 APHA
- Molecular weight (calc.) 89.1
- Flash point (Tag closed cup) 87°C
- Freezing point –2°C
- pKa @ 25°C 9.5
*Values shown are typical properties and are not to be considered product specifications. Test methods available upon request.
- VOLTAN D enables very good stripping performance coupled with good corrosion control for Cu, Mo, Al, ITO and IGZO patterns
- VOLTAN D could be also used in cleaning formulations for pH development and buffering while being less aggressive to metals
- Broadly registered for use in all major geographies
Need a sample? Questions? Contact us.
Fill out this form to contact our customer care team.