GASATANE™ is a specialty amino alcohol primarily used in the production of industrial gas-treatment products for acid gas removal from fluid streams. GASATANE will help to effectively separate unwanted contaminants or agents from fluid streams in the critical capture and production phases of this natural resource. GASATANE is a suitable amine component of an absorption medium for acid gas removal applications, helping in the effective capture, processing and purification of different fluid steams like natural gas, refinery gas, synthesis gas, coke furnace gas, coal gasification gas, recirculated gas, landfill gases, flue gas, combustion gases, liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) or natural gas liquid (NGL).
- Oil and Gas
- Form Viscous liquid
- Purity >97%
- Water (% by wt) <1.0
- Color Colorless to yellow
- pH @ 20°C / 68°F >12
- Freezing point –11°C
- Melting point 4°C
- Boiling range 178-181°C
- Flash point (Tag closed cup) 88.9°C/192.0°F
- Water solubility Soluble
*Values shown are typical properties and are not to be considered product specifications. Test methods available upon request.
- Helps remove unwanted gases or mercaptans from fluid streams
- Performs as suitable amine for use in forming effective absorption media
- Exhibits applicable boiling point and vapor pressure
- Broadly registered for use in all major geographies
Need a sample? Questions? Contact us.
Fill out this form to contact our customer care team.