ANGUS’ nitroalkane-based chemistries offer utility and value as chain extenders / terminators, crosslinkers and catalysts / hardeners in epoxy, polyurethane and other reactive chemistries used in composites, protective coatings, closed / open cell foams, dispersions and castings applications.
We also offer a unique portfolio of specialty additives, surfactants, neutralizers and stabilizers to enhance the overall performance of polymers and their end-use applications.
Need a sample? Questions? Contact us.
Fill out this form to contact our customer care team.
- Compatibility / synergy with a wide range of reactive chemistries
- Excellent pigment and surface wetting agent for solvent borne systems
- Improved application and dry-film performance
- Excellent environmental health and safety profile
- Emulsifier for water-in-oil emulsions
DID YOU KNOW?
ANGUS’ ZOLDINE™ LH oxazolidines provide a safe and effective alternative to the use of formaldehyde in curing phenol-resorcinol-formaldehyde (PRF) resins and contain less than 0.1% free formaldehyde as supplied. When used as a rapid-cure system, oxazolidine liquid hardeners can minimize the handling and exposure concerns, as well as expensive engineering controls associated with use of formaldehyde.