With a strong reputation for high-quality products and on-time delivery, ANGUS is a trusted manufacturer and secure source for buffers and reagents essential to the diagnostics manufacturing market. ANGUS offers ACS- and multicompendial-grade* buffers and reagents that meet stringent quality and regulatory requirements for In Vitro Diagnostic (IVD) assays, test kits and DNA sample preparation applications. We also offer specialized molecular biology testing and custom packaging to address individual manufacturers’ needs.
Through our recent investments in capacity expansion and state-of-the-art manufacturing processes, as well as new, dedicated packaging, warehousing and testing capabilities for the Life Sciences market, ANGUS is the supplier of choice to meet the growing demand for diagnostics applications.
*applies to certain products
Need a sample? Questions? Contact us.
Fill out this form to contact our customer care team.
- Fully traceable supply chains and sustainable manufacturing practices
- Dual manufacturing locations for secure global supply of high-demand TRIS buffers
- Dedicated, audit-ready ISO-certified and cGMP-compliant Life Sciences manufacturing and packaging facilities
- Adherence with IPEC and select cGDP and cGLP principles
- Customized in-house testing and advanced instrumentation (ICP-MS, HPLC, GC)
DID YOU KNOW?
ANGUS was the original inventor of the Tromethamine molecule more than 70 years ago, and since then the company has built a proud history of driving performance and innovation in the TRIS buffer product space. Developing the right products for R&D, scale-up, and production is not only an ongoing commitment … It’s what we do.