In color cosmetic applications, ANGUS ULTRA PC™-grade amino alcohols are helping leading brand owners and formulators develop elegant, inspiring products with enhanced consumer appeal. The versatility, stability and performance of ANGUS chemistries enable bold looks, creative textures and superior application properties and are the formulators’ choice for ingredients that are proven safe, gentle and effective – even on the most sensitive skin.
ANGUS’ high-purity ULTRA PC amino alcohols provide formulators with a unique combination of high-efficiency neutralization, improved product stability and enhanced pigment dispersion, together with a mild, low-odor profile in a wide range of color cosmetic applications.
Need a sample? Questions? Contact us.
Fill out this form to contact our customer care team.
- Enhances formulation stability and offers compatibility across a wide range of product formats
- Improves pigment dispersion, film development, volume and shine in mascara and eye makeup
- Enhances dispersion of solids for smooth, spreadable foundations, BB and CC creams
- More favorable health and environmental profile compared to TEA and NaOH
- Non-yellowing for superior product color stability
DID YOU KNOW?
In mascaras, ANGUS’ ULTRA PC™-grade amino alcohols work synergistically with fatty acid emulsifiers to provide superior viscosity control, improved application properties and the rheological characteristics that result in greater lash volume and shine. They also aid in pigment dispersion and help formulators achieve superior depth of color and flake-free film formation.